Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: If you drop the old self, the traumas are gone automatically.
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Let me tell you just one thing: as long as I was working with the old traumatised self, as long as I was trying to change or improve the o...
Let me tell you just one thing: as long as I was working with the old traumatised self, as long as I was trying to change or improve the old self, I was getting nowhere. I had to drop it. And when I did, I was actually free. Of course, it picked it up again because I am so accustomed to live with my suffering. It was very strange to experience such freedom. I didn’t know what to do with it. It was something new (or something very old but forgotten). My system got confused and frightened…
In short, emotional traumas are connected with our old self. By dropping the old self, traumas disappear automatically (you don’t have to deal with all the details from the past). The traumas are a part of the package called self. If you drop the old self, the traumas are gone automatically.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

InTouch
Update Available
Download It

Popular Posts

 
Top